Piano Lifter

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:42:01 -0600

Hi Philip,=20
Selpo organ were  available here in the states, but a recent thread here =
on the list indicated that they are no longer available.

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Philip Jamison=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 4:54 AM
  Subject: Piano Lifter

  I see an interesting upright piano moving device offered in europe. To =
see a picture, go to http://www.fletcher-newman.co.uk/ and look in the =
catalogue under "moving and lifting equipment". It fits under each end =
of the piano like an organ dolly, but it lifts with a crank handle. My =
question is: does anyone in the US sell these?

  Philip Jamison Pianos
  West Chester, PA