Doping pins.

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:43:39 -0700

    I seem to remember a topic from a while back about using CA glue to dope
a piano.
    Do any of you have any experience  with the piano up-side down and
applying it from the action cavity side? Did it work? How long did it take
to sink in and set up? How many applications, how much did you use, etc.
    Your answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

    The reason I'm asking is that we're attempting to do that here, and
after an hour and a half I didn't see much change. Maybe I'll give more
details later.

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com