Doping pins.

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:26:47 -0500

Kevin,

I've done it once, and it improved it only slightly. It ended up needing an
application from the top anyway. It seemed like a waste of time on that
particular piano.

I think I did 3 applications before it stopped soaking in. It was
disappointing when the piano was set right side up and the pins were still
very loose. After the two applications from the top, the pins held the
tension, but they were still too loose for fine tuning.

Each piano is probably going to be different...hope yours works.

John M. Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS