Astin-Weight

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:47:44 -0600

Hi Wim,
It is my understanding thet most of their sales are to Europe.  Europe =
is their target market. At least that is what they told me when I toured =
the factory several years ago.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 8:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Astin-Weight

  I tuned a couple of them over the years. There was a dealer in St. =
Louis who sold them, but he went out of business about 15 years ago, and =
no one took up the franchise.=20

  It would seem to me that if they wanted to promote their instrument, =
they would do a little more advertising, I never hear about the company, =
not even in the Journal.=20

  Anyone in Utah familiar with this company enough to give us some =
insight?=20

  Wim=20