Get off, Bill/Bremmer's last tirade

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:22:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/02 11:09:10 PM Central Daylight Time, Wim Blees
writes:

> Thank God your not going to the convention. In fact, please don't come to
> ANY conventions or seminars anymore. Better yet, do us all a favor, and
> please get off this list.

This is now the 4th time Wim Blees has *ordered* me not to come to the
Convention and the 6th time he has *ordered* me not to post any more to this
list.

Joe Garrett writes:

You're such a doofus!

I have no idea what either of you are harping about but if you can't stand to
read what I write, then don't read it at all.  I don't write "nice", short,
cute little posts and put smiley faces at the end of them.  Go to the
Convention and have your jollies listening to pianos in ET.  I am not
interested.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin