Get off, Bill/Bremmer's last tirade

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:19:01 -0500

Conrad,

Why doesn't that surprise me?!

Avery

After the concert at the CWRS, the recitalist and I were at the instruments
fielding questions.  Several people commented that hearing period music in
historical tunings on historical instruments opened their eyes to the whole
field of historic tunings.  If I may temporarily be as conceited as you, I
dare say that I influenced more tuners to try HTs with one short recital
than all your tirades.