silicone/naptha solution

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:51:18 -0500

John,

At 19:32 06/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't know if bass strings qualify as "parts," but I recently had some
>shipped to me for some warranty work. It took about 3 weeks, though.
>John M. Formsma
>Blue Mountain, MS

Warranty work, as in, work for a dealer.

maybe it's just me, (good chance!)  but I tried for a loooong time to get
some hammers for an R, and kept being told "we don't have accounts
receivable set up yet for individuals".

recently, a friend in the retail side of this equation got the "no parts to
individuals"  word from a sales rep.

I'd certainly like something definitive direct from Baldwin.

Hello, Baldwin!  Anybody home?

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA
My philosophy on golf - If you can't learn to do something well, learn to
enjoy doing it poorly.