Astin-Weight

kc7cvc@mtwest.net kc7cvc@mtwest.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:19:05 -0600

Hi David,
I did one ten or twelve years ago and I thought the action was pretty good but
the cabinet was made out of verneer particale board and it was warped so bad
the key board cover dragged on both sides when you opened it. I was very
disappointed. As for Samick, they make good boat anchors.

Kindest regards,
Keith Corbridge
Utah

This mail sent through Valley InfiNet Webmail: http://webmail.mtwest.net/