P.O.I.

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:37:48 EDT

Lisa writes:
>I think this would make an excellent technical bulletin or brochure to
>be  able to hand a customer.

Hi Lisa,

    Hmmm,  I would want to sightly modify the tone of the writing,  techs are
a lot easier to communicate with and we don't have the wariness that is often
encountered with elderly owners at the will time.  It could be done via
publication for Guild-wide consideration, but there are many piano mechanic
non-Guild-members that are non-members because they haven't the basic skills.
I wouldn't want to assist them in this market,  I have seen too many pianos
butchered.
Thanks for the note,
Ed Foote