Dampp Chaser instalation Tip

Elian Degen J edegen@cantv.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:38:15 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_016A_01C213F4.2C16B9B0
Dear Friends and colleagues

Here is a tip, I think could interest you. The point is preventing the =
excessive electric cords ruing from de Dampp Chaser Rods to the =
humidistat.

What I usually do is choose the points where the bars and the humidistat =
will be placed, and measure the length of the cable from each =
dehumidifier bar to the humidistat, once sure of the length, I would cut =
the cables to the precise length and combine them together on a single =
plug (pictures attached) this is an easy procedure to do as much on the =
Grand pianos as in the upright ones.

You have to make sure the plug is nonpolarized, =20

Elian Degen

------=_NextPart_001_016A_01C213F4.2C16B9B0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_016A_01C213F4.2C16B9B0--