What is CA glue?

Scott Jackson jurjens@ozemail.com.au
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:53:25 +1000

Thank you Bill, for that in depth reply.
The original question from Pierre Gevaert was:

What is CA glue? Are there different qualitys or brands that are  better to
use?

So now we know that there are different thicknesses (qualities), but what
about brands? Are they all the same? I specifically asked about 'Zap'
brand, as i know that it is available close to home.

I am guessing from Pierre's email address that he is Belgium, and it may
not be practical, nor probably legal to post chemicals overseas from U.S.
suppliers, so details are helpful for tracking down something suitable in
our respective countries.

Scott Jackson (Wollongong, Australia)