Revised web pages

Scott Jackson jurjens@ozemail.com.au
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:13:26 +1000

G'day Ron,
I just wanted to congratulate you on the inclusion of 'No.3' in '24 hours'
magazine.
For those not blessed to be living in our Great South Land, there is a
magnificent overhead photo of Ron's piano in a national magazine over here.

Very nice to see something other than a Y or S getting some publicity.

Scott Jackson
Jurjens Pianos
Wollongong Australia