Service Vehicle

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:28:50 -0500

I have a Nissan Altima that I use for every day work.  The trunk
holds all the tools and supplies I care to have with me and it is a
comfortable car to drive.  It also gets good gas mileage.  When I
have to pick up an action I take my other car, a Ford Excursion.  It
has plenty of room for anything you might want to carry, though the
gas mileage with the V-10 engine is reason enough to leave it home
unless I'm picking up something large.  It is, however, an excellent
tow vehicle if you want to move pianos.

dave
David M. Porritt
dporritt@mail.smu.edu