Service Vehicle

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:02:58 -0300

Sounds great, Joe.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Service Vehicle

  Hi John.
  Mine is less than 100 feet Or 30- meters
  That is if it is programed into the system.
  Found my way back home yesterday by using the zoom factor to make the =
map larger and head in the direction that I needed to go until the unit =
picked up information that it needed then auto pilot home<G>
  I do not know what features are on the one that you mention.
  Mine will work from addresses, phone numbers , citys, places, gas, =
food etc.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com