temperament sampler at the convention

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:55:23 +0000

It's a go!

I'm not sure yet where the piano will be placed, but I've got the go ahead
to have a temperament sampler at the convention.  Look for a 1970's blonde
Baldwin shool upright (fresh from the trenches of the Chicago public
schools) somewhere in the halls with graphs taped onto it.  Here we go,
tunings for everyday use, so I don't think I'll be doing anything radical.
I plan to start with the Moore, because it has been written about on the
list many times.  For those of you off-site on Wednesday (me too) I'll leave
that tuning on through at least half of Thursday, and then go to something a
little stronger.

Look for me if you want to chat, I'm tall, shaved head, walking with a limp
now. (tore a muscle in my calf, the doc said...... another 40ish weekend
warrior pays the price) I really look forward to putting some names and
faces together after all these years!

Ron Koval

Chicagoland