Tuning Hammer and Technique for Novice

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:47:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/02 3:35:54 PM, ssclabr8@flash.net writes:

<< Just for fun, I put my tuning kit on the scale and it weighed in at 21

pounds (and I've got a nylon case)!  Boy, I guess I have some downsizing to

do! >>

Mi 3 boxes now weigh more than my 2 year old, 36 pound son.  I haul each of
them around in the kiddy trailer on the bicycle.  A really easy comparison
consists of trying to climb a hill...:-)  Fortunately, the basic kit weighs
about 1/3 of that.  The problem with that is if you don't have the right tool
for the job, ya gotta go back.  I'd prefer to travel heavy and leave 2 kits
in the vehicle(besides the bike, I own a Saab, which hasn't been mentioned on
the service vehicle thread).

Dave Stahl