Broken leg

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:38:48 -0500

> Will injecting glue or epoxy through the broken area be a decent fix? Maybe
> make holes large enough to dowel the injection holes?

I doubt it.

> Is a replacement bed available?
> The bed has to be removed anyway the repair is done so I figure an hour to
> take apart and 2 hours to put back together. Am I allowing enough time?
> Everything is in excellent shape, well kept. Thanks
> Keith R

The last time I did this, it was after someone else had tried to patch it with
not so great success. I stacked a couple of sheets of Baltic Birch plywood of
appropriate thickness, and just replaced the thing altogether with what was
probably less work than attempting a fix - plus materials.  Allow about five
hours, since there will be some regulation time involved too.

Ron N