Fwd: Looking for a (Swedish) piano technician

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:00:38 +0200

 David Ilvedson wrote:

>I'm with you Avery...this is the mentality of the clueless.
>
>David I.

Ok you guys... Before jumping all over this fellow with such wonderfully
positive references to his character you might actually attempt to  find out
what he meant by this "suffering journal" phrase.

Perhaps he might have been refering to the recent (as is just the other day)
thread along the lines of how to improve our publication ?... perhaps he even
meant the phrase in a sort of tongue and cheek sense or other rather harmless
??

Might be nice to at least post a question mark before droping insults
around.... JMHO. :(

RicB

PS. Avery, I realize you didnt mean anything like the above in your own
posting.

Cheers !
RicB

Richard Brekne