Fwd: Looking for a (Swedish) piano technician

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:12:06 -0700

Thank you Richard.  That is what I meant and the purpose was positive in nature.
I believe the articles would be of value to the pages of the journal and to those
who may read and understand them.

Lee Sankey
San Diego, CA