Tuning Hammer and Technique for Novice

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 03:06:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/02 10:14:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ilvey@sbcglobal.net writes:

> You carry a bike in your vehicle?  Or do you sometimes ride your bike to
> appointments?  College tech?
>
> I prefer to go out to the car rather than lug around stuff I rarely use...

No, the bike doesn't go with me in the car,though it actually would fit in
the cargo compartment.  I'm not a college tech(though that may change soon).
I've been a rather serious cyclist for years.  On days I ride to jobs, I
leave the car at home.  I take everything with me in the kiddie trailer, but
I don't bring it into the house unless needed.  When I first went into biz,
it was easy:  all of my tools fit into a medium sized tackle box, which
easily sat on my bike rack.  Then I found out that I could make alot more
money if I was prepared for every situation.  Then I started imagining
situations where I could use more and more tools.  Then I got infatuated with
tools....well, you all know the rest, or you wouldn't be on this list.

Dave Stahl

"What kind of tuning hammer did Thor use??"