CA glue bottle life

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:07:57 -0700

That is a technique that a man in a hobby shop (model airplanes etc) showed me.
He also gave the bottle a gentle squeeze to draw the fluid away from the
aperature. He then cut a small piece of tube and plugged one end with a small
screw and pushed the other end onto the bottle's spout. This became his cap. I
have used this method for over 2 years now.

FWIW (for what its worth)

Lee Sankey
San Diego