Bkack Finish

hazenbannister@cs.com hazenbannister@cs.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:14:50 -0400

Hi list,
 I have a grand piano being sprayed black.How can you spray one side of the lid, and turn over without messing the other side up?  We had it sitting on a blanket,and it left an indentation,after three days of drying.We have it now sitting on finishing nails,as it will only mess up a small area.  I have never had this problem before.Everything we've tried has left a mark on the finish.
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister