Plate spraying

Ron Overs ron@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:26:33 +1000

Hi Jon and all,

Jon wrote:

>You can try either an automotive finish material or shellac.

Indeed - we're are using automotive acrylic for plates. The two pack
stuff is real nice but its a lot of trouble and expense. The acrylic
is clear enough not to dull the gold. The piano we showed at Reno had
acrylic auto lacquer as both carrier for the powder (which is a
Wolstoneholme Bronze color) and for the clear topcoat.

Ron O.
--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
Grand Piano Manufacturers