Today's Puzzler..WE HAVE A WINNER!

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:36:06 +0200

 Susan Kline wrote:

>RicB -- "wooded argument"?

More like  <<post "with the trees" "argumentation/explanation">>

You could possibly interpret this to mean "an after the fact, out in the
forest, revelation" :)

> I know a few words of Latin -- too few. This
>could
>carry a vaguely congratulatory air, but with the <grin> it might also be a
>very funny put-down ...

I'm just kidding around as usual. I price thee far to highly to offer any
put-down m'lady :)

>Dark regal green and ivory for a muting strip,
>though,
>is definitely a superior and exclusive color choice.

Thought you might like that.... goes good with the trees too...hehe.

>Susan

Cheers !
RicB
Richard Brekne