Don Quixote OT

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:47:42 -0500

>...The guy can barely sing and the acting has no spirit...

Dear Bill,

Still throwing mud. What a blowhard you hard.

>...I'll do what I can to steal the applause from him too...

That's *not* what doing a play is about at all. It's about supporting
all concerned to make the play as successful as possible. Not putting
someone down. If that means underplaying a part some to lift up a
weaker link, if indeed the other person is, (appears more like sour
grapes to me), then that's what real acting is all about.

What you related in your post is nothing more than egotism at its zenith.

>...Don't call me Don Quixote or you might get what you wish for!
>  Bill Bremmer...

Not to worry. At this point in life, you are way beneath the
integrity needed for such a important role of honor as Don Quixote.

Cheers,

Keith McGavern