Fraudlent keytop replacement service in utah

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:47:54 -0500

>...  If my bros. doesn't get a refund plus damages I'll post the
>guys name here later so you all don't get burned.
>   Sign me hot under the collar

Dale, List,

Sorry to hear of such a incident.

I don't know what the ethics dictate in such a situation as to
posting someone's name for inadequate work, but from the information
you provided, a refund + damages isn't going to prevent this
individual(s) from botching up another job as we post.

I've often wondered what is ethically appropriate in terms of
publishing information about someone to prevent another such disaster
forthcoming to an unsuspecting customer?

Is there any course of reasonable and above board action besides the
archaic quartering or dunking stool?

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731