Bkack Finish

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:37:41 EDT

Hazen:
     It sounds like you have used lacquer retarder and if so the finish will
take longer to dry. If no lacquer retarder then maybe a little too much
finish before proper drying.  I spray the under side of the lid first then
place rubber tipped nails in their proper places . I turn the lid over and
rest it on the rubber coated nails. I usually wait a day before spraying the
top side of the lid. I like to spray the lid lying flat but the hanging idea
will work also but one must be careful about sagging. And yes, it is much
better to spray the edges first then apply the finish to the large flat
surface.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.