Molded Keytops

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:02:09 -0400

Greg,
         No offense taken but I did want to clarify as these posts are
saved for posterity you know. I like to double the effort by typing my name
each time but if you included the mailto: signature to go out with every
email that would certainly take away any chance of forgetting.
         I'm sorry to hear of your hard drive crash. I've never had that
happen yet but I have had system failures before. Not a very pleasant
thing! I hope your able to recover all the important stuff anyway.

regards,

Greg Newell

P.S. I hope to meet you in Chicago.

At 02:29 AM 6/20/2002, you wrote:
>The "other" Greg was I, Greg Torres...
>
>Please forgive me for not having my last name included...I just got back
>from vacation and had to re-install everything this week due to a hard
>disk crash and I forgot to include my last name in my account info....sorry!
>
>Best,
>Greg Torres

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net