Market value (was terry's vehicle)

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:12:42 -0500

Ron,

See you soon in Chicago!

At 13:32 06/20/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>All this talk of what the market.....   How do we know what the market is,
>unless we bring our price up too high and then adjust?  I think that many
>times we set our prices based on our comfort level, as opposed to any real
>marketing principles.  Hmmmm.... maybe it's time for another 'nudge' upwards.
>Ron Koval

Yup, it's time!

My usual time for adjusting my prices is after attending the Annual
Convention and Institute.  I just got my contract from the college with a
_% pay increase (which goes into effect with the fall semester). Seems like
a good time to increase my private rates accordingly.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)