Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony-Ron Koval, not (OT)

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 06:30:05 -0700

  What would or should be my motivation to think like you and behave =
like you just so you wouldn't have any reason to have a negative opinion =
about what I do or how I do it?=20

  Obviously you don't care what we think, so what is your motivation for =
posting anything? Most word our postings politely. You are very guilty =
of what you accuse other people of being. Haven't you learned you can't =
blame other people for your problems? Sounds like you're a classic =
alcoholic. Point the finger at others to avoid looking at yourself. Have =
another drink, it will reinforce the I'm right and you are wrong =
attitude. It takes One to know One.

  Keith R