Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony-Ron Koval, not (OT)

Tyler Smith macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:01:04 -0500

>For those who think I have but one egocentric agenda I have a few
>questions.
>Why should I be tuning the piano and guitar in ET for this project?  Why
>shouldn't I do what I am doing?  Would I have anything in particular to talk
>about if I were doing it all in ET?  What would or should be my
>motivation to
>think like you and behave like you just so you wouldn't have any reason to
>have a negative opinion about what I do or how I do it?

You obviously don't have just one egocentric agenda.... just a
general trend toward loving your homebrewed temperment like a mother
dog loves her pups: agressively. On the other hand, if you homebrewed
a temperment and continued to use it even though you diddn't think it
was better than ET at least most of the time, _then_ I'd worry.

It is obviously logical to do what you think is best, even if it is
nonstandard.

-Tyler