Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony-Ron Koval, not (OT)

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:29:14 -0700

=20
Point the finger at someone else to avoid looking at yourself. There's =
that tactic again. You were so caught up  in thinking someone was =
attacking you you missed the meaning of it takes one to know one. What =
was it you said about other people not being openminded? Like I said, =
it's my opinion you're talking about yourself.
Keith R

  Is what YOU wrote polite?=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20