Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony-Ron Koval, not (OT)

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:14:20 -0500

TIME OUT, BOYS AND GIRLS!!

It's time to excercise the "Torella Rule".  Think what you want, write what
you want, but wait 24 hrs to send. - In this case, wait until after the PTG
Convention, i.e. - next month!

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
- Robert Burns

At 07:29 06/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Point the finger at someone else to avoid looking at yourself. There's
>that tactic again. You were so caught up  in thinking someone was
>attacking you you missed the meaning of it takes one to know one. What was
>it you said about other people not being openminded? Like I said, it's my
>opinion you're talking about yourself.
>Keith R
>Is what YOU wrote polite?
>
>Bill Bremmer RPT

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, IA - Designing and testing virtual flamesuits since 1993.