clothing

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:10:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/02 4:43:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:

> I wear a short sleeved work shirt
> (happens to be light blue, other colors would
> work) on which I had embroidered my first name
> above one pocket and a grand piano with the
> company name above the other pocket.

I see that others wear your name on the shirt, in some form or another. I am
sorry, but to me that brings our profession down to the level of a janitor,
plumber or auto mechanic. I can see the plastic name tag, used by doctors.
But anything embroidered on a shirt, to me, is "low class." We are supposed
to be high class people, invited into not only the home, but usually in the
best room of the home. I want to present myself as professionally as
possible, and an embroidered shirt just doesn't cut it.

Just my view

Wim