"But I don't think a plumber, much less an auto mechanic, in his/her work clothes, will be allowed i

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:49:23 -0700

"But I don't think a plumber, much less an auto mechanic, in his/her work =
clothes, will be allowed in the living room, or on the concert stage."

Sure they would......if that's where the car is!

My point was, Wim, that as far as I'm concerned, having your name =
embroidered on your shirt doesn't denote class, high OR low.  It's what's =
wearing the shirt that makes that distinction. =20

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com