Bremmer's last tirade

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:51:44 +0200

Hmm.... which raises an interesting question I think.. ,as long as so many of
us insist on discussion to the end of the world these earth shaking matters of
import that have to do with Baron Bills character traits....,

Just what is the main difference between Mr Billhelm Bremmier and  the rest of
us ? Is it really that he is quite superiour to us menigmen, enlisted lowlifes,
corprals of the mundane ? Is he really an ombudsman for perfectionism, for
enlightenment, espousing an Renesiance of temperaments to colour our hueless,
monotonously drab musical realities... ??? Is he a madman...? A stark raving
psycopathic phaleogenic regurguration from the bowels of the neanderthal ?

Or perhaps the difference is as simple as an acute and absolute lack of a sense
of diplomacy ?

You tell me

grin.

RicB

 Greg Torres wrote:

>> Bill,
>> You're such a doofus! Why can't you just try to play nice, like the rest
>of
>> us? And yes, I've made my faux pas, but am trying to do better. Which is
>> what you promised to do! Good lord man, shape up or ship out!
>> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>
>Unfortunately, I don't think that could ever happen...
>
>Greg Torres

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF
Griegakadamiet UiB