clothing

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:15:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/02 1:43:58 PM Central Daylight Time,=20
grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:

> Excuse me all to pieces, but I wanna talk to the
> guy in the back of the shop, the one who's
> covered with dirt or sawdust or paint from head
> to toe.  THAT'S the guy I wanna talk to.  After
> all, HE'S the one doing the WORK!! Keep your suit
> and tie.  Keep your fancy shoes.  I ain't got
> time for 'em. =20
>=20
>=20

I guess you want the doctor in his scrub suit, fresh from the operating room=
,=20
discussing your upcoming operation.=20

Before he died, Bob Russell Sr., classes on drilling pin blocks, etc. He gav=
e=20
the class dressed in a three piece suit. In the pictures he wore dirty=20
overalls.=20

The days of suit and tie are gone. But there is a big difference between=20
coming to the house in your dirty work clothes, and a clean polo and slacks.=
=20
Like Mark said, "It's what's wearing=A0the shirt that makes that distinction=
."=20
I don't think it is appropriate to come dressed like you didn't care about=20
the customer. And that is the impression wearing dirty clothes gives.

Wim=20
.=20