clothing

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:13:12 -0400

> The days of suit and tie are gone.

Not entirely.  Anytime I see Willis Snyder in any role related to his
profession, he wears a black suit, white shirt and bow tie, almost
without exception, even to PTG chapter meetings.

Unless someone refers to research on the subject, we will all have our
opinions, and in my opinion more than one opinion may be right.
Cleanliness, orderliness and some order of propriety are always
important if we are in the public eye.  Beyond that, there's plenty of
room for personal preference.

I wear a white short-sleeve dress shirt open at the collar and navy
slacks without fail.  In the winter I add a sports coat.

Regards, Clyde