Steinway seminar

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:04:26 EDT

Wim, Paul:

I missed Bill Garlick (though took in whatever I could get from at
conventions in the 80's).  But I attended the introductory seminar with Scott
Jones in '91, shortly before the program was revamped somewhat.  Just
attended the tuning/voicing week last fall taught by Eric Shandall, and I
must say that Eric is a very sharp instructor, and well worth the cost of the
flight and hotel.  A most extraordinary experience.

Bill Shull