clothing

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:01:31 EDT

The beauty of our profession and of being self-employed is that we get to
call our own shots when it comes to personal choices like clothing(I'm sure
we'll talk about the bad parts of being your own boss next April...-).  As
long as you don't offend the customer by being so untidy and unwashed that
they mistake you for a homeless beggar, I don't see the vast majority of
piano owners out there having an issue with what their piano tech wears.  It
seems like people are so mystified and enthralled by what we do, that we
could do our work in thongs without offending.  If you do that, though, watch
out where you point the heat gun, and be careful when doing string work!

Dave Stahl