Molded Keytops (slightly OT again)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:51:01 -0400

There's also quite a bit of talk about Internet security issues. There are
many naysayers about these problems but there do appear to be serious
concerns. Visit http://www.grc.com for more info and for goodness sakes use
a competent firewall. I suggest Zonealarm (and so does GRC.com)

Greg Newell

At 08:45 PM 6/22/2002, you wrote:
>Jim Bryant  wrote: "Can you tell me what is meant by XP being so intrusive"?
>
>Jim,
>
>Registration and authorization from MS to use XP after a period of time (I
>think it is 30 days) and the fact it takes upward of about 2 gig of space
>which makes backing it up and/or installing it on another machine more
>difficult than with WIN 98. So if you have a crash and have to re-install it
>is an even bigger chore than 98 or 2K...
>
>Best,
>Greg

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net