Changed to XP

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:02:54 -0500

> After
>years of using Clarisworks on the Mac I find MS Word to be arkward and a lot
>of the time counterintuitive. But I am not condemning the thingee, just
>trying to get used to it right now..... Thanks for all the responses.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim,
Even after you get "used" to it, Word is Weird. About a hundred years ago,
when I finally gave up on finding a (DOS) word processor I liked, I wrote
one of my own - including a spell checker. In the era of the Wonderful
World of Windows, I'm older and more tired, and just put up with MS Word.
It will do ten times what I will ever need in a word processor, but hardly
a single thing it does will be in a manner in which I would like to do it.

Hurray... and %&!@?#.

Ron N