FAN (was: clothing)

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:23:48 +0200

Hi Tony... just curious.... would that (thong atire) be with or without the
tank top ?... And Do the Lady customers also wear a Thong when it gets warm ??
How do all these Thongies effect your attention span when attempting to tune a
piano.... especially if in addition you have no fan to keep cool ??

Just curious of course :)

RicB

 Tony Caught wrote:

>I have literary watched pianos go out of tune (and in some cases, go into
>tune) just by exposing the piano to the open air with a fan on. So I switch
>the fan off, carry a towel around to dry my arms off and (grin) WEAR A
>THONG
>TO KEEP COOL.
>
>Regards,
>
>Tony Caught