RCT 100 cent pitch raise

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 04:15:03 -0500 (CDT)

David--

I use RCT and with a piano this flat, I go ahead and use the A#s for
the reading, do the pitch raise and *then resample* using the As
which are now in the ball park. Works just fine this way.
You should resample after the pitch raise anyway, whether it is
severely flat or just somewhat.
Cheers,
Clair

--