100 cent pitch raise

Kallie Swanepoel kccs@netralink.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:48:38 +0200

Hi
In which land is that - here in SA we don't have that as a norm, although,
according to the climate, it's suppose to be.

Kallie
	SOUTH AFRICA
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Clair Dunn
Sent: 25 June 2002 11:18
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: 100 cent pitch raise

Oops - forgot to say, that after the PR and the tune, I tell them
that this will not be enough to stabilize the piano because it was
so far down. I then suggest another PR and tuning in about 3 months.
At which time the piano should be stabilized, thereafter once a year
at the same time.
(I live in a land where once a year tunings are the norm.)

Cheers,
Clair

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.