Feeling the Hammers when playing!!!!!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:28:12 EDT

In a message dated 25/06/02 11:16:53 PM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

<<  There is no physical way that the player can "feel" the hammer

as it hits the string! >>

Buttt Joe no one is talking about "feeling the hammer as it hits the

The original question and my opinion address a different thingee, i.e.,:
<<""Yes there 'is' a different feel for a hard  hammmer returning off of a
string and this 'can' be felt in the keystick...IF the action is fairly
optimally regulated."">>

 As for your premise that there is "no way" ............ I would tend to
agree with you but I wouldn't bet a bunch of money on it...not even if it
were 'your' money!!  :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)