Buldoc wood glue

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:59:51 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/2002 8:00:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
HOOD@uwplatt.edu writes:

> Subj:Re: Buldoc wood glue
> Date:6/25/2002 8:00:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:HOOD@uwplatt.edu">HOOD@uwplatt.edu</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
> Margaret

  Opinions will abound And I'm open to them all however ,Yes I've used the
stuff (cold hide glue)for a long time and observed the stuff after it has
dried in hot dry weather and it's hard. Those of us who do use it always use
the stuff in date to be safe. If you ever have tried to get pieces apart
after they've been glued and  dried thoroughly I think most of the nay sayers
would think it quite tuff stuff. I don't live in a humid climate or I might
be concerned.
  Just a thought
   Dale