convention update 1

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:29:00 -0600

At 03:42 AM 26/06/02 +0000, Ron Koval wrote:

>ok all, I give it a shot!

Thanks, Ron!  I'm looking forward to more!

>went by today to put the first tuning on the temperament sampler. (Moore)

That's the one I keep in my little 64 note spinet most of the time. Any
comments yet?

>Tom Sivak did a GREAT job at the piano for pre-ceremony music.  The Windy
>City Warblers sang a few songs (fun) before the meeting got going.

I wish someone would record some of these performances. I suppose there'd
be clearance problems though. The music is always so good!

>Tomorrow:  Touchweight with David Stanwood

Cool!

BTW, there will be someone in the #pianotech channel Thursday night if
there's any way to access it from the convention.

Have you run into any of the other regulars yet other than Ron N?  Any
digital pictures available yet?

Thanks again!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html