Square piano strings/Dave Dormus' ?

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:31:44 -0500

I think you are correct. I have seen those Clementi dampers and they
are very similar to what I'm looking at. I was thinking wool but try
to find somethnig like it in an American fabric store.....Any English
tuners out there willing to find some cloth for a not so humble
American? (still bubbling after we beat Mexico)

Or maybe someone knows a textile conservation person who has access
to better than the ordinary commercial sources?

--
----Dave

Dave Doremus RPT
New Orleans