Tuning Oral

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:41:18 -0400

At 8:46 PM -0400 6/26/02, JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:
>Whasomatter David ain't youn's heared of tunebonics?? :-)
>annon..........

So, Jim, do you sign these mutterings "annon" because you don't know
how to sign your own name, or because you're hoping people won't
notice that it was you who just said that?

I'm asking because I'm thinking of retiring down in Florida when I'm
62, and want to learn how to blend in.

BTW, thank you for your constant wit and wisdom.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"